For the past year we’ve been working closely in conjunction with Mach 3 Composites to develop a new patent pending carbon fiber laptop case that will take the world by storm. We’re here today to give you a little bit of a sneak preview, divulge some specs, and give you an estimated release date. Here’s some things that will make this case awesome:
- The case will be available in four sizes, made to fit all sorts of laptops and netbooks 17″ and under.
- The case has a high-gloss finish with 100% real carbon fiber.
- Patent pending design to ensure your case is unique.
- It’s low profile and lightweight.
- It’s checkpoint friendly, good to know when traveling!
- It provides maximum crush protection to ensure that you are not only carrying your laptop in style, but that it is also fully protected.
- The case has been in development and real-life testing for about a year. We’re making sure that everything has been accounted for, the design is perfect, and it works as intended.
- The case includes a custom embroidered black velvet bag for style and additional protection, all shipped in a custom Mach 3 Composites box.
- We’re currently looking at a release date in February with a first batch being available in a limited quantity.
- Price? It will be priced extremely competitive…under $200! We’ve worked very hard to ensure that we can get the pricing down to something affordable, while using real carbon fiber and keeping the quality top notch.
Whether you’re looking to protect your MacBook, your Sony VAIO, your Ferrari edition carbon fiber Acer, or whatever laptop…this is going to be the perfect solution. Stay tuned to Carbon Fiber Gear to be one of the first to own one! Here’s a teaser picture:
If you’d like to keep updated with the case development, you can follow us via these methods in which we’ll provide the latest news: