We launched Carbon Fiber Gear back in December of 2007, and it has been an interesting ride. The site has rapidly grown, and we’re getting known to be the place to come for the latest in carbon fiber product features and news. We’ve been featured on popular sites such as FHM Magazine, Autoblog, and Luxist.
With more and more of you coming here every day, we’d like to share a few ways you can stay connected with us and be a part of the community. We’ve set up quite a few things you can do to be connected, and we always have open ears when it comes to feedback for improvement.
The blog is what you’re reading right now, and is considered the main feature of Carbon Fiber Gear. This is where our team posts about the latest and greatest products made with or out of carbon fiber. We’re always on the lookout for interesting products and new technologies to write about, whether it’s a submission from you or something we find. Here are some ways you can stay connected with us:
- Bookmark Us – An easy way to keep up with us is to bookmark this page. You can even set it as your homepage so you don’t miss any updates.
- RSS Feed – Our RSS feed or “news feed” allows you to get our latest content directly to you through a feed reader such as Google Reader, My Yahoo, and many others. It’s a newly popular way of browsing the web. If you’re unfamiliar with RSS, check out WhatIsRSS.com for more detailed information.
- Newsletter – Want to get the latest updates, insider info, and special promotions right to your e-mail box? Subscribe to our newsletter, you can do so on the right side of our site. We’ll send you an e-mail to confirm your e-mail, so make sure to do that!
- Social Bookmarking – You’ll notice at the bottom of each post, there is a “Share/Save” button. When you hover over this, you’ll have the opportunity to add or submit the link to your favorite social media sites, e-mail the post to a friend, or even bookmark it. It’s a great way to help promote your favorite sites, any social bookmarking you do for us is always appreciated and helps us grow.
- Flickr – Did you know we manage a Flickr Group for carbon fiber related media? Got any pictures or video related to carbon fiber? Add them to our group and share them with other carbon fiber enthusiasts.
- Facebook – We do social media too, you can find our Facebook page here, make sure and become a fan!
- Commenting – The last way you can be a part of our community is by commenting on posts. On any of our posts, you’ll find a comments section on the bottom of the page. This is where you can post your feedback for an article and read feedback from others. We look forward to hearing your thoughts, so definitely post away!
How do you follow Carbon Fiber Gear? Let us know by posting a comment below or contacting us directly. We’d also love to hear any feedback you have in terms of improving the site.