If you have a home audio system like the carbon fiber Pagani one, you don’t just want to plug it into any ole’ thing. Japanese company Furutech just announced their e-TP309 AC power distributor is extremely high-end. The e-TP309 helps eliminate many problems caused by poor connections, contact resistance, EMI, RFI, and lack of resonance control.
As you can see above, the top plate is made from carbon fiber over stainless steel.
The most important aspect of Furutech’s AC power distributor is the pure transmission AC receptacles. They feature nonmagnetic rhodium-plated alpha phosphor bronze fittings over a nylon/fiberglass bod. This help create a nonresonant connector body. Then there is resonance-dampening material around each receptacle that’s “set” against the bottom plate with a patented Axial locking screw. Hand-torquing this measurably reduces receptacle resonance by a factor of ten.
It uses Furutech’s own Alpha 10 conductor, which ensure low electrical resistance. Plus, there is a layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate that helps shield against EMI. The actual chassis is made of the highest-grade aluminum to help shield against radio frequency interference.
I was able to find a bunch of Furutech products on eBay, but this wasn’t on there at the time of this writing.
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- FT-D15A(R) X1 and FT-S15A(R) X 2 nonmagnetic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) phosphor bronze Pure Transmission Receptacles feature nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating carbon particles forming an extremely effective nonresonant connector body
- FI-09(R) Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper IEC Inlet to ensure Pure Transmission
- Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
- Beautifully-crafted highest grade aluminum Carbon fiber finished cover plate.
- Highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Star-wired conductors using Furutech α (Alpha)-10, 5.5 sq. mm (10 AWG) for low electrical resistance, conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing
- Dimension: 297(L) X131(W) X70(H) mm ± 1mm (Including feet)
- Net Weigh: 3.4kgs Approx.